Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This Is a Cheater Post

I am not doing excellently in my goal to write a blog post a day in November. First off, I didn't get started until November 5, and then last weekend I had a bit of a setback and didn't write anything for about 4 days straight. Because of this, I have revised the goal somewhat. My goal is to write 30 blog entries in 30 days. That means I have until December 4 to finish, and I will still have a whole month's worth of bloginess, even if it didn't work out to be exactly a blog a day.

I was looking at my posting history and realized my most recent entry was number 14 this month. 14 is, if I'm doing the math right, one less than 15. And 15 is, as we all know, half of 30. That means, if I can post one more blog entry this evening, I will be half-way through my goal.

Hence, the cheater post. I couldn't be that close to the half-way point without hitting it, so I decided to write about how I am at the half way point. I completely agree that this is a sneaky way to hit half of my goal, but I am okay with that. And it's my blog, so as long as I'm okay, it's okay.

So, without further ado, I will publish this blog and declare myself officially half-way done with my 30 days of 30 blog endeavor. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment