Monday, November 19, 2012

Sometimes, Everyone Stumbles a Bit


I started November (technically, I started on the 5th) planning to write a blog every day for the month. I've been doing pretty well, posting each day and finding something to write about. That is, until last Thursday. Thursday I was busy doing something else, and that started a slide into horrible, horrible procrastination and I haven’t written a blog since.

For those of you counting, that’s five days I am behind, counting today. I don’t think I’ll write five entries today, unless the inspiration fairy REALLY hits me hard, but I will try to catch up as soon as possible. I am a firm believer in getting things done, even if they get done a little later than I originally intended.

Also, this counts as one of those missing days. As I've said before, this is my creative exercise, so I get to set the rules. Don't try to begrudge me my cheater entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment